Buying Gift Gards
EGift Cards can only be ordered in whole dollar amounts between $25 and $500. They are sent via email to any individual with a valid email address within 24 hours of purchase. For your protection, all Gift Cards have a purchasing code and PIN number known by certificate recipient only. A maximum of five (5) Gift Cards can be purchased within the same transaction.
Redeeming Gift Cards
Redeeming Gift Cards online is easy. Follow these simple steps:
- Browse Kipling-USA.com and select items you wish to purchase.
- When you're ready to checkout, click the shopping cart icon at the top of any page.
- Proceed through the checkout.
- Enter your 19-digit Gift Certificate Code (codes are case sensitive) and 4-digit PIN number on the Payment page and click "Apply". Please note that codes are activated within 24 hours after you receive them.
- If you have more than one Gift Card, simply enter each code and PIN number and click "Apply" after each one.
Rules and Regulations for Gift Cards:
- EGift Cards can only be redeemed through Kipling-USA.com.
- Physical Gift Cards can be redeemed through Kipling-USA.com or in any Kipling or Kipling Outlet store in the United States or Puerto Rico.
- Codes are activated within 24 hours after you receive them.
- You cannot purchase a Gift Card with another Gift Card.
- Gift Cards are non-transferable, non-refundable and are not redeemable for cash.
- If the value of your Gift Card(s) does not cover the total order amount, you will need to pay the remainder of the purchase with a valid form of payment.
- If the value of your Gift Card(s) is greater than the total order amount, the balance amount will be stored with your Gift Card account and may be applied towards your next purchase.
- We cannot replace lost or stolen Gift Cards.
- No sales tax is charged when buying Gift Cards; however, items purchased with Gift Cards will be charged applicable sales tax if shipped to the states indicated here.
- If you have any additional questions, please contact our Customer Service Department.
Returning an item purchased via Gift Card:
- When you return an item that was purchased using a Gift Card, we will issue a new Gift Card in the amount of the return to the email address we have on file, which belongs to the individual who originally purchased the card. If you received the Gift Card as a gift and are not the original purchaser, you may need to reach out to that person to secure the new card with the refunded amount.