Online Gift Certificates are redeemable exclusively at Kipling-USA.com and cannot be used at a Kipling retail store, department store, specialty store or factory outlet store.
Online Gift Certificates can only be ordered in whole dollar amounts between $10 and $800. They are sent via e-mail to any individual with a valid e-mail address within 24 hours of purchase. For your protection, all Online Gift Certificates have a purchasing code and PIN number known by certificate recipient only. The code is activated within 24 hours of receiving the e-mail. A maximum of five (5) Online Gift Certificates can be purchased within the same transaction.
Buying Online Gift Certificates
To purchase the Online Gift Certificate, simply:
- Go to our Online Gift Certificates page
- Fill out the order form and click "Add to Shopping Bag"
- Proceed through checkout
After you purchase an Online Gift Certificate:
- We'll send the recipient an e-mail with all of the information needed to use the Online Gift Certificate at Kipling-USA.com. Please note that codes are activated within 24 hours after the recipient receives the e-mail.
- A confirmation e-mail will be sent to you as well.
Redeeming an Online Gift Certificate
Redeeming an Online Gift Certificate is easy. Follow these simple steps:
- Browse Kipling-USA.com product selection and select items you wish to purchase.
- When you're ready to checkout, click "My Shopping Bag" at the top of any page.
- Proceed through the checkout.
- Enter your 15-digit Gift Certificate Code (codes are case sensitive) and 6-digit PIN number on the Payment page and click "Apply". Please note that codes are activated within 24 hours after you receive them.
- If you have more than one Online Gift Certificate, simply enter each code and PIN number and click "Apply" after each one.
Rules and Regulations for Online Gift Certificates:
- Online Gift Certificates can only be redeemed through Kipling-USA.com.
- Codes are activated within 24 hours after you receive them.
- You cannot purchase an Online Gift Certificate with another Online Gift Certificate.
- Online Gift Certificates are non-transferable, non-refundable and are not redeemable for cash.
- If the value of your Online Gift Certificate(s) does not cover the total order amount, you will need to pay the remainder of the purchase with a valid form of payment.
- If the value of your Online Gift Certificate(s) is greater than the total order amount, the balance amount will be stored with your online gift certificate account and may be applied towards your next purchase.
- We cannot replace lost or stolen Online Gift Certificates.
- No sales tax is charged when buying Online Gift Certificates; however, items purchased with Online Gift Certificates will be charged applicable sales tax if shipped to the states indicated here.
- If you have any additional questions, please contact our Customer Service Department.