Returns Rules & Regulations
- Returns must be made within 90 days of delivery of your order.
- The items must be returned in good condition with all tags attached to ensure credit. Please pack return in their original boxes (whenever possible) and include all paperwork, parts and accessories.
- When shipping a return, you must include the top portion of the packing slip (original or a copy). Be sure to also save a copy for your records. Attach the return address portion of the packing slip to the outside of your return package.
- We will not accept CODs or third-party billing for returned merchandise.
- In case of shipping damages, please contact the shipping carrier or our Customer Service Department at 866-376-4185.
- You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within 30 days of our receiving your returned product. Your refund will include the cost of the item, plus any applicable shipping and handling cost and sales tax.
- Items purchased at a Kipling retail store, department store, specialty store or outlet location cannot be returned to our online store. We will only accept online returns of items purchased through Kipling-USA.com.
- For your convenience, items purchased online may also be returned to any Kipling retail or outlet store location. Please visit our store locator to find a store nearest you.
- Online purchases made with an alternate form of payment (PayPal, Google Checkout, Bill Me Later), are not returnable to any of our Kipling outlet stores.
Unfortunately, we are not able to accept returns for international orders at this point in time. All orders shipped internationally from Kipling-USA.com are considered FINAL SALE.