Are your school bags suitable for carrying heavy books?
Whatever school has in store, you need a backpack that can handle it all. Whether you’re hauling heavy books to campus, your laptop to class, or transporting your supplies to your home school desk, pick a pack that can carry your essentials all day, every day.
So how do you choose a school bag? Keep an eye out for key features, including a laptop sleeve, water bottle pocket, padded straps, or even wheels for on-the-go students. From the tech-savvy to the fashion-conscious, here’s how to choose a long-lasting school bag that’s built to carry the essentials.
What is the function of a school bag?
A school bag is a backpack that is used to transport materials for school. A school backpack is a durable, high-quality bag that promotes weight distribution when carrying your essentials. The best school bags allow you to carry heavy books and everything you need for the day from class to campus with ease.
A good school bag has multiple compartments to store everything you need. Many reliable school bags also have a laptop sleeve and a water bottle pocket to achieve the ultimate organization while on-the-move. School backpacks come in multiple shapes and sizes, but a large or extra-large size is recommended to carry heavy books and other materials.
What is the best bag for school?
Looking for the best school backpack? Pick a bag that can carry you through everything school has in store:
- A backpack with zippered pockets and multiple storage compartments offers versatility for different needs.
- A padded laptop sleeve is recommended to keep your tech safe while you’re on the go.
- If you travel far or need to rush to get from one class to another, a wheeled design is perfect for easy manoeuvrability.
- Adjustable straps are recommended for comfortable wearability and hands-free movement.
- Do you need to hydrate between classes? Don’t forget to choose a bag with a handy water bottle pocket.
Here are the best backpacks for students:
- Best overall: the Seoul Extra Large 17-Inch Laptop Backpack is a best-seller with a built-in, protective laptop sleeve, durable exterior, and roomy interior for all of your essentials.
- Best for preschool: the Seoul Small Tablet Backpack is a cute and creative carry-all for kids with a variety of fun colors to choose from.
- Best for middle school and high school: the Sohi Laptop Backpack is the ultimate backpack to conquer school with plenty of compartments and a laptop sleeve.
- Best for college: the Citrine 13-inch Laptop Backpack is perfect for carrying a laptop and your day’s textbooks, with a sleek finish and all the storage you could ask for in a backpack.
What is the largest backpack for school?
Here are the top largest backpacks for school:
- Best large backpack overall: the Seoul Large Backpack is a best-seller with all of the iconic features Kipling is known for, including a built-in protective sleeve for your laptop.
- Best extra large backpack: our best-selling Seoul Extra Large Backpack is bigger and better than ever before, so you can fit even more books and other travel essentials on the go.
- Best rolling backpack: the Gaze Large Laptop Rolling Backpack is flexible with plenty of compartment capacity. Take the weight off your shoulders while you walk with the Gaze Backpack.
- Best laptop backpack: the Seoul Go Large 15-Inch Laptop Backpack is ideal for school with all the features of the iconic Seoul Backpack plus water bottle pockets.
Do you need a big backpack for high school?
A big backpack is an essential for high school. Look for one with plenty of storage space, a laptop compartment and a design that’s easy to carry and comfortable to wear, so you can evenly distribute the weight of heavy books and supplies. Padded shoulder straps, a front pocket, a durable exterior, and a spacious interior are all important.
Above all, make sure to choose a backpack for school that is spacious, functional, and durable. And don’t forget to choose prints and colors that add a pop of personality! Shop Kipling today to pick the perfect school backpack for you (and your essentials).